April 23, 2014
11 / 15 / 2012
Master's Degree Required
Mount Auburn Hospital - Cambridge, MA
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Licensed clinicians to work in our active ED performing psychiatric and chemical dependency evaluations and dispositions. The hours will vary depending on coverage needs and will either be 8am-4:30pm, or 11:30a-8p-Monday thru Friday. Provides acute assessment of patients in the Emergency Room under the supervision of the Program Director and back-up psychiatrist.
2) Provides discharge planning which includes transfers to other psychiatric and chemical dependency facilities.
3) Provides documentation of care in coordination with clinic requirements.
4) Provides supervision, training and instruction.
5) Maintains an active caseload, which results in clinical interventions comprising 75% of worked hours.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED 1. LICSW, Ph.D., Ed.D or LMHC . 2. Independently licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts 3. Previous clinical experience with crisis intervention preferred. 4. Familiarity with community resources. 5. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with other hospital departments. 6. Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2014 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly
A teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School
Mount Auburn Hospital 330 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138 617-492-3500