Works closely with supervisor/manager to meet the needs of internal and external guests. Coordinates and trains team member on work duties and departmental policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Work closely with supervisor/manager to meet the needs of internal and external guests.
2. Coordinates the work of team members.
3. Trains team member on departmental policies and procedures and documents the training. Assist with ensuring that departmental policies and procedures are followed.
4. Resolves problems or refers matter to supervisor/manager.
5. Responsible for opening and or closing of bowling center.
6. Performs the duties of the bowling center staff including, entering orders into Infogensis POS system and performing cash-handling procedures; verifying cash drawers, counting down cashiers at the end of shift, banking and daily deposits; overseeing the registration desk, making bowling reservations, lane assignments, and bowling shoe rental.
7. Serves beer to guests at bar while practicing alcohol consumption awareness. Verifies age drinking limit and recognizes when guests have reached their drinking limit and refuses to provide additional alcoholic beverages if needed, escalates the situation and issues/complaints to manager.
8. Cleans restrooms, which includes taking out the trash, cleaning the mirrors and floors, wiping down the sink and etc.
9. Understands and practices good safety and sanitation procedures and ensures that team members are working in a safe manner.
10. Practices Viejas guest hospitality standards while performing job duties and responsibilities. Maintains professionalism and strives to be the most knowledgeable and productive in the industry.
11. Communicates with guests with a smile, demonstrates confidence, and encourages all guests to feel unique and special. Ensures guests are completely satisfied with their service.
12. Performs other related and compatible duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· Must be 21 years of age or older
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent required
· 2 to 4 years of experience working in a bowling center
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS
KNOWLEDGES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Effective leadership/supervisory skills with the ability to multi-task and resolve problems as they arise
· Must be flexible to work different shifts and days of the week
See above requirements