Type of Position: Full-Time
Responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operations in the Receiving Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Receives shipments on Receiving Dock; logs pertinent information into computer data base; coordinates workflow to ensure timely delivery of supplies to all departments.
* Maintains a thorough, working knowledge of dry goods, paper products, chemical supplies, and Food & Beverage specifications.
* Ensures that all shipments are received in good, undamaged condition.
* Cooperates with Accounts Payable Team Members in the verification of orders received.
* Compiles statistical data for reporting purposes.
* Maintains all files in the Receiving Division.
* Prepares boxes for shipment, and maintains records of all shipments sent out; prepares shipments as needed.
* Handles all receiving and shipping functions in accordance with appropriate safety standards and handles all equipment and tools in accordance with manufacture's instructions.
* Attaches the invoice to Purchase Order and indicates the quantity received, number of boxes, date received, invoice number, and any other pertinent information.
* Facilitates the flow of information, by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
* Held accountable, to a high degree, for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
* Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED preferred.
Must possess effective communication, organizational, and analytical skills. Must be extremely numbers-oriented and computer-literate. Some college accounting courses preferred. Prior warehouse and receiving experience preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret basic instructions, furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply commonsense reasoning to a variety of situations and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk or hear. The Team Member is also regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The Team Member is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The Team Member is regularly required to lift and/or move up to seventy-five pounds, and must occasionally lift and/or move up to one hundred pounds or more.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. When on the Casino floor, Team Member may be exposed to a smoking environment.