Type of Position: Full-Time
Category: Food and Beverage Job Description
Responsible for ensuring all china and glassware is cleaned efficiently and promptly providing all facets of the dining venue available stock of silver and dish ware on a continual basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Ensures compliance to standards set by management in scraping, racking, stacking, and washing of, dishware, glassware, silverware, and all cooking pots, pans and utensils.
* Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary, remove all trash.
* Assists in maintaining standards of health, safety, and sanitation.
* Clean and stocks supplies, such as plates, silverware, pots, pans and other utensils
* Must be able to clean and sanitize all kitchen equipment in a safe manner
* Clean all hoods, stoves, countertops, and display cases.
* Participates as a team member with Food Servers, Utilities, Cooks, Supervisors and any pertinent Company Employees in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of Customer Services.
* Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
The Employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The Employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. When on the Casino floor, Team Member may be exposed to a smoking environment.