Minimum years of experience required: Must have minimum of 2 years recent Telemetry &/or Critical Care experience.
Desired years of experience: Prefer 5+ years experience as a RN in Medical/Surgery ICU, telemetry, or progressive care unit.
· Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
· RN, current in the State of
· BLS, ACLS , and PALS Required
· Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
· Strong commitment to achieving customer service excellence.
· Provide care for patients receiving intravenous vasoactive and non-vasoactive medication drips
· EKG/dysrhythmia recognition
· Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written.