Business Marketing Associate
03 / 08 / 2013
USPI Dallas Office
Job Contact Fax #:
Will we pay to relocate?
This position supports the Director of Marketing for the Physician Strategy Group which is the physician practice consulting division of United Surgical Partners International. The Business Marketing Associate will be responsible for various projects to support the marketing of the division as well as physician based marketing services. Thesefunctions may include, creative writing, graphic design, market analysis and project management.
· Manage all graphic and print items through third party vendor. Full management will include providing proofs to key stakeholders, editing, communicating changes to printer, verifying all changes have been made correctly, and ensuring key stake holder sign off before proceeding with printing.
· Website coordination including generating scope of work and submitting to programmer for pricing, generation of website copy, selection of appropriate images to support content and communicate changes, additions and timelines to programmer.
· Generate market and demographic analysis via proprietary tool, and create professional Power Point presentation for client deliverable.
· Analysis of referral physician specific referral base for clients and with Director of Marketing’s input, create final client deliverables.
· Generate Letter of Agreement between PSG and physician client to represent scope of work, process and deliverables for all marketing clients.
· Create basic marketing materials as needed to support physician clients including simple logos and print layouts using Microsoft Publisher or Adobe Creative.
· Coordinates and schedules webinars to support division initiatives.
· Create materials as needed to support content delivery for Physician Strategy Group promotions via Corporate Communication channels.
· Data entry of client communication into CRM.
Essential Skills and Experience:
1. Demonstrated understanding of graphics, creative ad writing and management of deadlines
2. High level of proficiency in computer applications, including Microsoft Office (Word, excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
3. Basic to Intermediate level skills using Adobe Creative Suite
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Exceptional problem solving and analytical abilities
6. Ability to converse with broad range of positions including physicians, practice administrators, and all internal stakeholders in a professional manner
7. Ability to meet deadlines and manage work effectively
8. Exceptional ability to work within a team setting and be supportive of team members
9. Bachelors' Degree (B.A.) or equivalent from four-year College or five year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
10. Basic command of Search Engine Optimization and basic web programming a plus
11. Experience with Google Analytics and Google Places
12. Previous sales support and/or health care marketing a plus
13. Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Conditions/Terms of Employment:
· Position is exempt from Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
· Requires criminal background check
· Person hired must be able to provide acceptable documentation of U.S. Citizenship or lawful authorization to Work in the United States. This is an absolute condition of employment.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2014 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly