An exciting career opportunity is available for the right person as our Full-Time Physical Therapist at North Central Surgical Center in Dallas, Texas. North Central is a very successful, surgically-focused hospital that averages over 11,000 procedures per year.
In five years, North Central has established itself as one of the premier hospitals in Texas and in the country:
· Press Ganey Summit Award Winner for Patient Satisfaction – 2011 & 2012
· Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures – 2011
· HealthGrades Award Winner
o Recipient of the Patient Safety Excellence Award – 2013
o Outstanding Patient Experience Award – 2013
o 5-Star Recipient Total Knee Replacement – 2012 & 2013
o 5-Star Recipient Back and Neck Surgery – 2013
o 5-Star Recipient Gynecological Surgery – 2013
· Becker’s Orthopedic & Spine Journal – 2012 Top 50 Hospitals With the Best Patient Ratings, Ranked #15 in the country
· America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Experience - 2012 Women’s Choice Award by WomenCertified
This is a fast-paced environment that requires a highly motivated, experienced physical therapist. We are committed to providing high quality service to our patients, our staff and our medical staff. As a member of the team, you will set the tone for the hospital. The reward comes in offering outstanding care to our patients and in developing our staff. This prestigious position at our well-respected hospital is available to the right person.