Ready to make a difference?
This is a highly interactive, high-visibility, hands-on position which will work with all internal departments and external online marketing vendors.
Reporting to the Director of Online Media, the role of the Web Designer will be to work on specific online marketing campaigns that will deliver continuous optimization, presence, and growth online.
- Designs, develops, and executes unique website design comps, email marketing designs, and intranet sites.
- Creatively conveys a message with graphics, typography and usability best practices.
- Plans web design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists.
- Designs web-friendly images, icons, banners, social media and other forms of rich media.
- Updates site content and graphics; monitors performance and results; identifies and evaluates improvement options; introduces new technology; maintains links.
- Other duties as assigned.