The Security Officer is an integral part of the development and promotion of the exciting changes at Tropicana Las Vegas.
- Maintain vigilance at assigned posts for all activities.
- Maintain routine patrols throughout the premises and maintain observation for criminal activities and general non-compliance to company rules and policies.
- Provide safe, secure transportation of house monies between one point to another.
- Provide visual surveillance of all areas to detect fire and safety hazards and other defects, which might compromise the well being of life and property.
- Keep alert for undesirables, juveniles (persons under the age of 21 years in the casino) and other persons who are disrupting the peace of the establishment.
- Provide all escorts and act as a runner for gaming requests such as pit fills.
- Provide detailed written reports, which document the pertinent information of an incident in accordance with the P & P Manual
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Customer service oriented attitude with the ability to present a polished, professional, and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Prior military or security experience a plus but not required.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to handle pressure situations in a calm and tactful manner.