The Chef De Cuisine is an integral part of the development and promotion of the exciting changes at Tropicana Las Vegas.
- Supports all aspects of Food and Beverage with commitment to training, supervision and leadership for all culinary Team Members.
- Complies with Clark County guidelines and The Tropicana Core Values in creating a courteous, friendly and professional environment to ensure that guest’s expectations are exceeded at every opportunity.
- Kitchen Compliance and hands-on approach to training of Clark County Health Code.
- Assists in the development of Recipes, Prep Lists, Order Guides, S.O.P.’s.
- Assists in the adherence of food, labor and operating costs remain in line with budgeted numbers.
- Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management peers and Team Members.
- Ensures proper receiving, storage and rotation of food products.
- Coordinates proper staffing levels in production kitchens, restaurants and banquets.
- Provides training and development for Team Members.