Specialty Room Bus Person
Food and Beverage
Type of Position:
The Specialty Room Bus Person is an integral part of the development and promotion of the exciting changes at Tropicana Las Vegas.
- Provides personalized service to all guests dining and or visiting in our specialty restaurants by cleaning and setting tables.
- Clears and resets tables, including removing and replacing dishes, glasses, utensils and condiments in a timely manner.
- Serves beverages and assists the Food Server as needed.
- Explains daily specials when asked by customer.
- Effectively communicates with Food Servers and Management.
- Answers or finds the answer to questions regarding menu items.
- Completes required side work as assigned.
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Has a minimum of 6 months previous bus person experience preferred.
- Previous experience in an upscale restaurant is a plus.
- Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to get along with Team Members and work as a team.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at 702-739-2222.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly