MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
• Responsible for creating a positive and professional impression.
• Assist supervisor in staff communications including meetings, projects and programs.
• Maintains accurate files and records for projects and programs as requested.
• Safeguards the confidentiality of programs, projects and communications dealing with organizational and business activities.
• Learn the roles of CoStars in areas of the divisions including, but not limited to, Internal Communications, Advertising, Public Relations & Digital Content.
• Assist supervisors and managers on projects within Public Relations & with Internal Communication through CLIVE & CLICK.
• Assist in preparing reports and imputing data.
• Performs other duties as assigned/required.
• Self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Solid interpersonal skills.
• A “can-do” attitude.
• Enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred.
Prior work experience is preferred but not required.
Current Hospitality Management, Communications, PR, or Business student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
As Required. Dates of internship: June 2-August 8, 2014