MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
• Develop and execute both functional and integration test plans and test scripts
• Perform requirements reviews and develop test cases, as needed.
• Develop and coordinate user acceptance testing, as needed.
• Verify that application and documentation are in compliance with corporate and regulatory standards and policies
• Coordinate the change management process between vendor/development and operations, and verify that application version control is in compliance with corporate IT policy
• Assist in user training, as needed
• The IT Quality Assurance Analyst should have a broad knowledge of the organization, and should understand how the company works from a variety of perspectives.
• Ability to perform and co-ordinate the testing of multiple projects and assignments concurrently.
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
• Highly creative, self starting, results oriented and highly motivated with excellent problem solving skills - continuously demonstrates the ability to be a 'forward thinker'.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute while multi-tasking in high-pressure & ambiguous environment.
• Excellent Technical writing/documentation skills.
• Must possess a good understanding of current IT practices, systems development techniques and lifecycle (SDLC), including requirements specification and testing methodologies, real-time analytical tools, and keep current with rapidly changing technology.
• Must be reliable, pro-active, results-oriented, customer-focused and attentive to detail.
• Knowledge of Hotel/Gaming technology and accounting.
• Thorough knowledge of internal & NGCB controls – especially Reg 14, Technical Specifications and IT Gaming MICS, meeting management, project planning and methodology, computer based productivity tools (MS Office, Visio, Project), and business process design
• Thorough knowledge of the NGCB Tech Division submittal and approval process for gaming devices and associated equipment.
• Pleasant personality, team oriented and enjoys working with and assisting people.
Minimum Five years QA, BA or PM experience with one to three years related work experience in Casino, Hospitality industry.
Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science from four-year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) – Foundation Level, Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) desirable, Gaming Control Board.