MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
• Prepare daily audit of Table Games and Slot Revenues.
• Prepare daily audit of sensitive keys, NRT and JDU units, Cage, Points, and Special Events.
• Prepare/upload data for entry into general ledger daily.
• Assist with preparation of month end account reconciliations.
• Perform procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable Minimum Internal Controls, Internal Controls, and policies and procedures.
• Held accountable, to a high degree, for the accuracy, confidentiality, and thoroughness of assigned records and reports
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as journals, financial reports and legal documents.
• Ability to effectively communicate in one-on-one, small group, and large group settings.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to apply common sense reasoning to a variety of situations.
Must possess excellent communication skills and be computer literate, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of IGT applications helpful. One year of experience in a hotel or casino environment preferred.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED required.
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE: Nevada Gaming Registration