MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
• Assist in managing the inventory of raw materials for the following:
o Wine Updates/Deletes
o F&B Updates/Deletes
o Receiving of all materials for the various departments. Including Updates/Deletes
o Previous Day Updating
• Plan and implementation of control plan for inventoried items. Plan and implementation of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly release, shipment, receipt and issuance of goods.
• Verifies physical condition of supplies/inventory. Counts materials, documents and other items. Records numbers, codes or other information.
• Perform a variety of warehousing functions to include shipping, packing, inventory control, supply documentation and data input. Conducts reserve aisle audit.
• Conduct root cause analysis and issue conclusions on root cause findings.
• Ensure accurate inventory by completing physical counts, data analysis and appropriate adjustments.
• Compare product name, item number, description, stock numbers, authorized substitutes, and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, parts lists, and similar references to verify accuracy of requisitions and shipping orders.
• Communicate essential information to the employees within the department and/or within the Company.
• Analysis of consumption and matching incoming goods to issuance timing.
• Research order problems including status of order.
• Process returns.
• Handles any salvage, donations or disposal of products.
• Conduct month end transactions and reports and sends to Inventory Control Manager.
• Publish action item list to resolve root causes of variances.
• Identify “Heavy” and low turn” inventory items and maintain communication reports for Purchasing and Sales team.
• Conduct annual Sarbanes-Oxley and internal/external inventory audits.
• Drive inventory accuracy continuous improvement.
• Provide various reports as requested.
• Maintenance and accountability for high levels of customer service (internal and external).
• Effective communications skills both written and oral in English.
• Demonstrated effective time management skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects with competing demands to meet deadlines.
• Ability to effectively work both independently and as part of a team.
• Proficient with MS Office software and Stratten Warren system.
• Must be able to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines in a fast pace environment.
• Two to five years of warehouse experience required.
• Must be certified forklift or electric pallet jack operator.
High School diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education.