MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
• Responsible for all functions pertaining to casino table games operations on a twenty-four hour basis.
• Responsible for the protection of company assets. Work in direct cooperation with the Surveillance and Internal Audit Departments to ensure protection.
• Create and sustain a strong table games organization and operation.
• Assume all responsibilities of the table games operation ensuring all policies and procedures and gaming regulations are adhered to and consistently followed.
• Review all vendor contracts to ensure efficient pricing.
• Oversee established table limits as well as scrutinize the guest credit play.
• Review all complimentary to determine justification as to their effectiveness in contributing to the overall profitability of the guest.
• Review player profitability pertaining to discounts, promo chips, airfare, comps and all reinvestments on a daily basis with Player Development.
• Review player evaluations on guests that have won a significant amount of money to protect the integrity of the game.
• Ensure a maximum level of service and satisfaction throughout the Casino Operations department is achieved and maintained.
• Responsible for the general management of the casino floor, ensuring table games are effectively and efficiently operating in compliance with policies and procedures and the gaming regulations.
• Conduct monthly compliance meetings with all gaming related department leaders to review gaming related matters. These meetings with also make certain that all gaming related departments know and understand their internal controls.
• Monitors any big action, informs security of noteworthy, suspicious or unusual activities.
• Establishes with Marketing the expected guest experience and delivers the set experience that differentiates us from the competition. Partner with Marketing and Player Development to develop creative guest events to drive revenues.
• Maintains security of all areas, makes on-the-scene operating decisions and grants approvals as needed, resolves problems and situations as they arise.
• Establish an environment within table games where CoStars understand the key expectations, supervisors “inspect what they expect”, feedback to CoStars is constant and consistent and there is a culture of performance. Partner with the People department to maintain CoStars relations and personnel files.
• Review key dealer and supervisor performance to ensure adherence to policies and procedures and exceptional guest interaction. Reviews to include: key productivity and interaction, hand per hour, audit shuffle and audit guest interaction.
• Ensure policies and procedures are enforced related to table spread, staffing, ratings, placement, table minimum yield, management reporting and high limit play.
• Reviews recommendations and makes final decisions, to hire, transfer, suspend, promote, discharge, evaluate, assign and discipline all table game CoStars in a fair and equitable manner. Review table games schedules to ensure proper.
• Ability to read, establish, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents
• The ability to lead and work effectively with other department management, CoStars, and guests
• Ability to understand the strategic vision and determination to drive the business forward
• Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
• Skilled in developing, leading and maintaining guest relations
• Pleasant personality, team oriented and enjoys working with and assisting people
• Ability to apply reasoning to variety of situations
• Excellent communication skills
• Working knowledge in all aspects of casino operations
• Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English
• Ability to perform advanced math
• Ability to present self in a professional, pleasant, confident and well groomed manner
• Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to work flexible hours
Bachelor’s degree and 8-10 years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required
Minimum of 8-10 years experience as a Director or Senior Leader in Casino Operations