Arizona Charlies - Boulder
Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Summary: Courteously greet guests, escort them to the table and assist them in seating according to service standards. Answer telephone calls and accept payments for checks, following company cash handling policies and procedures.
• Maintain complete knowledge of, and adhere to, all departmental policies, procedures and service standards.
• Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies. Obtain change for expected business level. Keep bank secure at all times.
• Inform surveillance when bank is transported to/from assigned outlet.
• Be familiar with all menu items and specials.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Ability in basic mathematical skills.
• Maintain complete knowledge of POS and manual systems.
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
• Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
• Resolve guest complaints ensuring guest satisfaction when unable to reach MOD.
• Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guests inquiries.
• Answer the telephone courteously and efficiently.
• Inspect the restaurant and entrance area ensuring all standards are met. Rectify any deficiencies.
• Inspect tables and stations ensuring set ups meet the departmental standards.
• Greet and acknowledge all arriving guests.
• Communicate VIP arrivals and special requests to designated personnel.
• Extend courteous departing remarks as guests leave the restaurant and invite them to return.
• Ability to prioritize and organize.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment.
• Maintain confidentiality of guest information and hotel data.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Minimum 1 year F&B Cashier experience preferred
• Employees must have the ability to speak, read and write English.
• Compute quickly and accurately basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers).
• Ability to use computers and calculators
Required Work Cards
• Lifting, pulling, pushing, carrying at least 75% of the time
• Walking or standing up to 100% of the time
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity 75% of the time.
• Vision, hearing, speaking and literacy (critical).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Working inside in a noisy, smoky, and hot or cold environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly