• High school diploma
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Minimum 1 year F&B Cashier experience preferred
• Employees must have the ability to speak, read and write English.
• Compute quickly and accurately basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers).
• Ability to use computers and calculators
Required Work Cards
• Lifting, pulling, pushing, carrying at least 75% of the time
• Walking or standing up to 100% of the time
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity 75% of the time.
• Vision, hearing, speaking and literacy (critical).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Working inside in a noisy, smoky, and hot or cold environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.