Arizona Charlies - Decatur
Guest Room Attendant
Type of Shift:
Housekeeping & EVS
Summary: Responsible for cleaning and preparing assigned rooms and suites for hotel guests. Responsible for handling guests requests or complaints quickly and courteously.
• Completes room status reports and follows procedures for entering the room, recording the status of the room and leaving the room
• Strips and remakes beds, cleans furniture, vacuums and sweeps carpets in guest rooms, replaces amenities and cleans bathrooms according to department guidelines.
• Replaces all items that are moved, missing or damaged and reports damaged, broken or missing furniture, equipment, and maintenance issues immediately to supervisors.
• Handle biohazard spills in accordance with company procedures as well as OSHA guidelines.
• Respond quickly and courteously to all guest requests and complaints.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Three months minimum experience preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Knowledge of proper chemical handling required
• Ability to read, write, comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos in English as it relates to the successful
Required Work Cards:
• Walk, stand, bend, reach, stoop, kneel, push, pull and maneuver a 70-pound maid cart at least 75% of time.
• Work outdoors 75% of the time in extreme temperatures.
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity.
• Walk, stand, and/or crouch on narrow and/or slippery surfaces.
• Need to distinguish between shades of color.
• Communicate via radio.
• Vision, hearing, speaking (critical)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2016 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly