Banquets & Catering Clerk
Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Responsible for various administrative functions of the Catering Department including data entry, answering telephones, preparing documents and filing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible to answers phones and provide pertinent information to guests as required, or directs Calls to the appopriate person.
• Creates various files for Catering Coordinators or Managers and files various correspondance as needed.
• Performs data entry and prepares documents as requested by Catering Coordinators or Managers.
• Performs various other administrative duties as assigned.
• Previous administrative experience required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge of computers (Word, Excel, Windows).
• Delphi experience a plus.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
• Typically sit at a desk or table.
• Regularly walk, stand or stoop.
• Vision, speech, literacy, hearing critical
• Communicate Via radios
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2016 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly