Type of Shift:
Hotel Ops (excluding Housekeeping & EVS)
Recovers and delivers vehicles to guests in a safe and efficient manner. Ensures guests receive excellent guest service at all times.
• Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
• Recovers and delivers vehicles to guests when requested.
• Promotes positive guest service and assists guests with any requests or inquiries.
• Performs other duties as assigned such as lane attendant.
Perform any other duties as assigned by management. Provide outstanding guest service to all internal and external guests.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Six months guest service experience and three months valet parking experience required.
• Must posses valid state driver’s license with clean driving record, 0 points.
• Must have one year valid car insurance.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Regularly run, walk, stand or stoop.
• Walk, stand, crouch, or run on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces and during all climate conditions (rain, wind, hot/cold temperatures)
• Regularly drives motor vehicle.
• Work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail.
• Need to distinguish between shades of color.
Required Work Cards
. Valid Drivers License
. Tam Card
. 3 year DMV Printout with -0-pts.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Must be able to obtain and maintain all cards required by the company. Must be able to verify right to work in the U.S.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2014 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly