Arizona Charlies - Boulder
Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Summary: Prep, set up and provide quality food in assigned area in the Buffet. Cook omelets, burgers, and other requested food items to guest specifications. Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment. Provide assistance to guests in the buffet.
• Check production and pars.
• Transport food and supplies from the kitchen to the buffet.
• Take orders from guests and prepare omelets, burgers, and other requested food items to guest specifications.
• Set up buffet line, carving station, broiler station, salad bar and dessert station
• Inform management of any shortages before the item(s) run out.
• Maintain proper storage and food handling procedures as specified by Health Department and hotel requirements
• Disinfect and sanitize cutting boards and work area.
• Transport empty, dirty pans to the main kitchen station.
• Clean equipment daily such as soft ice dispenser, counter tops, etc.
• Restock items that were depleted during the shift.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1 year experience performing the same or similar job duties preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate preferred.
• Excellent guest service skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal.
• Compute basic mathematical calculations.
• Experience effectively multi-tasking in a food & beverage environment
Required Work Cards
• Health card
• Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 40 pounds.
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity.
• Walk, stand, or crouch on narrow or slippery surfaces.
• Work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail.
• Vision, hearing, speaking, and literacy (critical).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to inspect and/or detect odors to ensure product quality and safety.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2014 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly