Arizona Charlies - Boulder
Type of Shift:
Summary: Deals all casino games in an accurate manner while providing outstanding service and an entertainment experience to our guests. Ensures that policies and procedures are followed and that the integrity of the game is not compromised.
• Deals respective live table games with efficiency, proficiency, and professionalism, while providing great guest service.
• Makes change and exchanges for cash
• Handles payoff transactions and collects losing bets
• Ensures bankroll on their respective game is kept at par.
• Verifies fills/credit slips for accuracy.
• Monitors and maintains cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
• Notifies floorperson of any irregularities in the game, incluidng play, possible gaming violations, personnel or operational problems.
• Utilizes playing cards and dice, and reviews them for irregularities throughout their respective shift.
• Maintains complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
• Adheres to all Gaming Regulations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Previous experience performing same or similar job duties or equivalent combination of education and experience. ***Must list on your application all games dealt and/or dealing school certificates***
• Ability to effectively deal multiple games, including dice preferred.
• Excellent guest service skills.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Minimum 21 years of age.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbal and written.
• Basic math skills
Required Work Cards
• Nevada Gaming Control Board
• Walk, stand, bend or stoop for 100% of shift.
• Maintain concentrated attention to detail for sustained periods--100% of dealing time.
• Regularly turn head from side to side.
• Vision, hearing, speaking and literacy (critical).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work inside in loud, noisy, smoky environment that is either hot or cold.
• Ability to manipulate cards, dice, chips and gaming devices such as roulette wheels and craps sticks
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2016 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly