Arizona Charlies - Decatur
Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Summary: Responsible for preparation of food while maintaining quality and food per guidelines during shift. Ensures all safety and sanitation guidelines are followed.
• Prepares food according to regular and special menus
• Ensures food is fresh and prepared to the highest quality
• Maintains knowledge of all restaurant recipes to ensure food preparation is correct and of high quality
• Communicates regularly with on-coming staff and Chef on duty to address issues and concerns
• Ensures that all food preparation is within health, safety and sanitation guidelines.
• Work all stations on the line.
• Cook all food requested by the servers while ensuring proper quality and plate presentation.
• Ensure work station is fully stocked before and after each shift
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• One to three years experience
• Ability to read and communicate verbally in English
• Knowledge of kitchen equipment and sanitation guidelines
Required Work Cards
• Walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, bending, kneeling, continuously standing, working indoors (more than 75% of the time)
• Climbing, using chemical agents, wearing protective clothing (25% of the time)
• Hearing, vision and speech (critical)
• Literacy (moderate)
• Ability to work in smoky, noisy, humid and hot and cold tempered environments.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2016 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly