Arizona Charlies - Decatur
Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Summary: The banquet porter works independently to set up and break down rooms and audio-visual and meeting equipment as directed by management or as detailed on the assigned event order.
• Sets up and breaks down banquet areas and audio-visual and meeting equipment according to the specific event orders or as directed by management
• Properly stores and maintains, in good condition, all audio-visual and meeting equipment
• Delivers additional tables or audio-visual equipment to in-house events, which may not be in the banquet areas
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One year of banquet porter experience preferred
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in English, both verbal and written
Required Work Cards
• Regularly walk, stand or stoop
• Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
• Work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail
• Need to distinguish between shades of color
• Ability to communicate via radios
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly