Type of Shift:
Tower Operations & Ticketing
Summary: Provides a hospitable, fun and safe ride experience for all guests and shows courtesy and helpfulness to all guests and employees. Follows all loading, unloading, operations and safety procedures for each attraction without fail.
• Keeps guest queues and pre-loading areas clean and attractive
• Takes guests to their requested floors and ensures guests enter and exit elevators in a timely and safe manner
• Maintains proper elevator capacities at all times
• Creates an atmosphere of fun and excitement
• Explains loading, unloading and safety procedures to guests as they arrive or depart areas and ensures they understand the importance of these procedures
• Consistently follows all operating, safety and emergency evacuation procedures
• Answers guests’ questions regarding the rides, safety and other Stratosphere products and services and effectively responds to guest requests and complaints
• Ensures any special needs or assistance is provided to all guests requiring special attention due to physical disability
• Notifies lead attendants, supervisor or tower dispatcher of any defective equipment or potential safety hazards and reacts professionally and rationally in emergency and pressure situations
• As required, ensures the attraction’s hourly guest capacity is maintained and traffic is documented
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Superior guest service skills and excellent verbal communication skills
• Availability to work all shifts is preferred
Required Work Cards
• Ability to work in a moderately noisy environment with extreme weather conditions at extreme heights
• Working outdoors (100% of the time)
• Vision, hearing and speech (critical)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly