Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Summary: Provides service to guests, takes orders and accepts payment for Food Court (Pizza) visits and ensures proper change and handling of the cash drawer.
• Manages a cash bank throughout shift, ensuring balance is accurate at the end of the shift.
• Processes and verifies all transactions, ensuring proper settlement of cash transactions and proper scanning in the Micros system for credit transactions. Retains receipts for all transactions, and records and reconciles transactions on the Point of Sale system.
• Runs necessary reports prior to closing. Completes Comp, Void and Tip sheets prior to end of the shift.
• Ensures a presentable cashiering area, including sweeping and dusting to maintain a clean area at all times.
• Ensures adequate supplies are available for the shift, including ribbons, comp paper, cash drop envelopes and printer paper.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 21.
• High school degree or equivalent preferred.
• Six months previous experience in a restaurant or cashiering environment preferred.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills in English is required. Ability to speak Spanish not required, but preferred.
• Computer skills required, proficiency in Infogenesis Systems preferred.
• Must be able to furnish all documents required to work in the U.S.
• Regularly required to stand, walk or stoop.
• Regularly required to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 35 pounds.
• Occasionally required to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
• The noise level in the environment is usually moderate. Moderately exposed to cigarette smoke. The pace of the environment is usually fast.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2016 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly