• Must be at least 21.
• High school degree or equivalent preferred.
• Six months previous experience in a restaurant or cashiering environment preferred.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills in English is required. Ability to speak Spanish not required, but preferred.
• Computer skills required, proficiency in Infogenesis Systems preferred.
• Must be able to furnish all documents required to work in the U.S.
• Regularly required to stand, walk or stoop.
• Regularly required to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 35 pounds.
• Occasionally required to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
• The noise level in the environment is usually moderate. Moderately exposed to cigarette smoke. The pace of the environment is usually fast.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.