• Minimum 21 years of age
• Minimum 1 year experience performing same or similar job functions
• Previous experience using suggestive up-selling techniques in a retail environment preferred
• Outstanding guest service skills
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations quickly and accurately (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers)
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal
• Able to successfully use computers and calculators
Required Work Cards
• Alcohol Awareness
• Ability to move throughout the store in a timely manner (over 75% of the time)
• Able to stand in one place for long periods of time.
• Occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds.
• Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
• Ascend or descend ladders, stepstools, and the like
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity
• Vision, hearing, speech and literacy (critical)
• Ability to work in environments that are noisy, smoky, hot, cold, or humid.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.