Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Summary: Plan, prep, set up and provide quality service in all areas of food production of menu items and specials in accordance with standards and plating guide specifications. Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
• Ensures work station is properly prepared for dining service
• Prepares all sauces for menu items
• Prepares all menu items following recipes and yield guides
• Ensures dishes are appropriately prepared in a timely manner
• Informs Manager of any shortages before the item runs out
• Ensures the front of house service staff is informed of 86’ed items and amount of available specials throughout the meal period
• Maintains complete knowledge and complies with all Departmental policies, procedures and service standards
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum one year previous experience performing same or similar job duties
• Minimum six months previous experience working in an upscale dining or steakhouse environment preferred
• Previous experience working all stations of a line
• High school diploma or equivalent, or vocational training preferred
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and remain calm in a high-paced environment
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal
• Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations quickly
Required Work Cards
• Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
• Walking or standing up to 100% of the time, including movement on slippery and/or narrow surfaces
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity 100% of the time.
• Vision, hearing, speaking and literacy (critical).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail
• Working inside in a noisy, and hot or cold environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly