Top of the World Bus Runner
Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Summary: The bus runners work with servers to ensure guests have all food and beverage items needed and to ensure the table is kept clean. Gives remarkable guest service to guests at all times.
• Assists food servers in delivering bread, serving water and replenishing supplies and assists in maintaining the cleanliness of all areas of the restaurant.
• Delivers non-alcoholic beverages in a timely manner to guests.
• Ensures that tables are well-kept and manicured at all times and clears tables as soon as appropriate.
• Sets tables according to the standards of the restaurant.
• Maintains a clean work station before, during and after shift.
• Polishes glassware and silverware.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and remain calm in a very fast-paced and stressful environment.
• Minimum 1 year experience as a bus person in a fine dining establishment preferred.
Required Work Cards
• Regularly walk, stand or stoop.
• Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Walk, stand, crouch, or run on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
• Need to distinguish between shades of color.
• Communicate via radios.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly