Steakhouse Bus Person
Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
The best place to view Vegas is also a great place to work! The Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower is all new - up, down and all around; including a new steak and seafood dining experience! Make the move to join the excitement of opening our newest dining concept at one of the most iconic properties in Vegas. Competitive pay, benefits, and the chance to be a part of creating an exciting new venue on The Strip makes Stratosphere a special place to "elevate" your career!
Summary: Work with the Food Servers to ensure guests have all food and beverage items needed, tables are kept clean and well-maintained in a timely manner, and follow pre-determined service standards to ensure a positive guest dining experience at a level consistent with an upscale dining environment.
• Greets the guest in an upbeat and positive manner
• Delivers bread, serves and replenishes water and/or guests’ non-alcoholic beverage of choice in a timely manner, offers refills when the glass is half full
• Maintains a general knowledge of menu items and beverages offered
• Clears table as soon as appropriate and sweeps floor underneath and around tables as needed
• Transport dirty tableware to the dishwashing area immediately
• Replace silverware as needed
• Sets tables according to the standards of the outlet
• Polishes glassware and silverware
• Monitors and maintains cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas, rotating product using FIFO
• Maintains complete knowledge and complies with all Departmental policies, procedures and service standards
• Assist in running of food when needed
• Assist in the delivery of alcoholic drinks, when needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Six months previous experience performing same or similar job duties
• Previous experience working in an upscale dining environment preferred
• Experience providing high-touch guest service expected in an upscale room environment
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and remain calm in a high-paced environment
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal
• High school diploma or equivalent, or vocational training preferred
• At least 21 years of age
Required Work Cards
• Alcohol Awareness
• Non- Gaming
• Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Walking or standing up to 100% of the time, including movement on slippery and/or narrow surfaces
• Vision, hearing, speaking and literacy (critical).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Working inside in a noisy, smoky, and hot or cold environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2014 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly