• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• One to three years experience
• Ability to read and communicate verbally in English
• Knowledge of kitchen equipment and sanitation guidelines
Required Work Cards
• Walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, bending, kneeling, continuously standing, working indoors (more than 75% of the time)
• Climbing, using chemical agents, wearing protective clothing (25% of the time)
• Hearing, vision and speech (critical)
• Literacy (moderate)
• Ability to work in smoky, noisy, humid and hot and cold tempered environments.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.