Arizona Charlies - Decatur
Type of Shift:
Housekeeping & EVS
Summary: Maintains the cleanliness of assigned areas to ensure a clean, comfortable, safe and attractive environment for our guests. Follows all Stratosphere policies and procedures, safety regulations and standards set by management as well as all federal, state and local laws pertaining to the handling of biohazardous materials.
• Pan-sweeps and removes debris from the floor, including paper, cigarette wrappers, disposable cups and bottles
• Removes gum from carpets and floors
• Vacuums carpets, sweeps, mops and scrubs floors
• Cleans ashtrays and sand urns and changes sand
• Maintains the cleanliness of the outside of slot machines, including chairs and slot stands
• Maintains the cleanliness of equipment and fixtures, including glass, mirrors, chrome and brass fixtures, paper towel dispensers, light fixtures, lamps, signs, walls and vents, at levels not to exceed nine feet in height
• Maintains the cleanliness of public restrooms by replacing paper towel and toilet tissues as needed; wiping down walls and stalls; cleaning sinks, countertops, urinals and inside, under and behind toilet bowls; and removing trash from containers, including the feminine napkin disposal bins, using biohazard procedures
• Stocks supplies as assigned
• Empties and cleans the inside and outside of trash containers in assigned area
• Cleans dry, wet and biohazardous spills in accordance with company procedures as well as OSHA guidelines and reports all biohazardous spills to the supervisor immediately
• At least one to three months of related experience or training preferred
• Must be at least 21 years of age
Required Work Cards
• Ability to work with cleaning products, chemicals and solvents using safety equipment provided by the company
• Ability to read Material Safety Data Sheets written in English
• Regularly required to work with electrical equipment
• Must be able to tolerate a fast-paced environment with regular exposure to cigarette smoke and loud noise
• Regularly walk, stand or stoop
• Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity
• Ability to communicate via radios
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly