F&B Assistant Manager
Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Summary: Supervises all service staff in assigned venue, including training, evaluating and disciplining employees during assigned shift. Ensures exceptional guest service is provided to guests at all times and handles all elevated complaints or concerns.
• Monitors staff to ensure outstanding guest service is being provided to guest and handles any guest concerns or complaints
• Ensures all cashiering procedures are processed in compliance with accounting standards
• Manages the payroll expenses for assigned employees by properly scheduling staff based on business needs
• Handles all voided checks in accordance with accounting procedures, assists servers with expediting problem payments and handles all other cashiering issues
• Ensures that the restaurants are clean, organized and properly functioning and that restaurant equipment is maintained
• Ensures health, safety and sanitation standards are followed at all times
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
• Minimum three years previous experience in a supervisory role in a food & beverage environment
• Familiarity with food and beverage cost controls
• Excellent written and verbal communication and skills
• Accurate money handling and documentation skills
• Efficient using computers, including but not limited to Word and Excel.
• Present a professional appearance
• Ability to effectively communicate in small and large group situations, as well as one-on-one
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal
• Able to work calmly and efficiently while managing multiple tasks
• At least 21 years of age
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous room service experience preferred
Required Work Cards
• Alcohol Awareness
• Walking and continuously standing (more than 75 % of the time)
• Vision, hearing, speech and literacy (critical)
• Ability to work in a smoky, noisy environment with bright lights & hot and cold temperatures
• Ability to communicate vocally utilizing portable radios and telephones (critical)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly