Arizona Charlies - Decatur
Type of Shift:
Summary: Monitors assigned areas, verifies jackpots, machine tilts, distribution of promotional tickets, guest change transactions, guest dispatch system and balance assigned currency wallets/drawers. Ensure the casino floor maintains a clean, orderly and welcoming appearance at all times.
• Monitors assigned section(s) efficiently and timely while providing excellent guest service.
• Keep assigned section in a neat, clean and orderly fashion, including but not limited to, pushing in unoccupied chairs, removing bottles, glasses and ashtrays from the tops of machines.
• Enter jackpot data information in the computer system accurately
• Ensure assigned drawer(s) and/or wallet(s) balance
• Check all monies received for counterfeit currency
• Redeem TITO tickets using cash redemption scanner
• Communicate with staff via radio to ensure efficiency in guest service
• Work in the slot change booth and dispatch center when required
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Six months experience in same or similar role preferred
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Must have the ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
• Must have the ability to operate computer equipment including a calculator
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must possess excellent guest service skills
Required Work Cards
• Gaming Card
• Lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, walking, continuously standing and working indoors (more than 75% of the time)
• Bending and Kneeling (About 50% of the time)
• Climbing (less than 25% of the time)
• Hearing, Vision, Speech and Literacy (critical)
• Ability to work in a smoky, noisy environment & hot and cold temperatures
• Ability to communicate vocally utilizing portable radios (critical)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly