Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Summary: Responsible for assisting in the overall successful operation of the outlet, including food safety issues, monitoring the operation, maintaining accurate records, compiling inspection reports, cleanliness, and driving revenue into the coffee bar while reducing costs and ensuring guests have an overall positive coffee experience.
• Ensures the outlet meets all guest service score expectations as deemed by management
• Ensures the coffee bar maintains an "A" grade from the health department
• Assists with staff matters including interviewing, selection, training, coaching and counseling
• Communicates and works with staff on a daily basis to assist them in developing more effective ways of providing service
• Ensures effective and efficient cost control
• Evaluates issues of concern expressed by staff and guests and implements effective problem-solving techniques as required
• Performs all functions in accordance with federal/stats/local laws and statutes, as well as established policies, procedures and controls
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Three to four years experience in a high volume café, bar, or Starbucks Coffee® Company operation preferred.
• Progressive supervisory experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Strong knowledge of food and beverage profit and labor costs
• Superior guest service skills and ability to train others in excellent guest service
• Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree
• Previous experience with Infogenesis
• Starbucks Certified
Required Work Cards
• Alcohol awareness Card
• Ability to remain standing for long periods of time including movement on slippery and/or narrow surfaces (75% of the time)
• Able to occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 25 lbs. (50% of the time)
• Vision, speech, hearing, literacy (critical)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2016 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly