• High school graduate or equivalent preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Six months to one year of experience or CTA Kitchen Worker certification
• Ability to communicate verbally in English
• Ability to inspect and/or detect odors to ensure product quality and safety.
• Ability to reach at least 2 feet above shoulders
• Ability to endure various and repetitive physical movements throughout the work areas during a full work shift.
Required Work Cards
• Walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying continuously standing, working indoors and using chemical agent (more than 75% of the time)
• Bending, kneeling, climbing and working outdoors (less than 25% of the time)
• Wearing protective clothing (50% of the time)
• Hearing, vision and speech (critical)
• Literacy (moderate)
• Ability to physically transport up to 75 pounds
• Ability to work in smoky, noisy, humid and hot and cold tempered environments.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.