Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Summary: Serves beverages to guests in the casino, bars, lounges or restaurants in an efficient and timely manner. Follows all operating procedures, safety regulations and Stratosphere policies and procedures.
• Takes orders, serves drinks and assists guests with menu options in a friendly and professional manner
• Accurately follows all cash handling and Micros POS procedures
• Requests identification from guests when legal age is questioned
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Minimum of one year experience as a beverage server or in a customer service related field preferred
• Full understanding of the operation of the Micros POS system
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent customer service, communication and money-handling skills
Required Work Cards
• Regularly walk, stand or stoop
• Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
• Communicate via radios
• Literary, vision, speech and hearing (critical)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly