Beverage VIP Host/Server
Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Summary: The F&B VIP Host/Server provides timely food and beverage service in a friendly and courteous manner. The server must also keep assigned areas clean and empty of glasses and bottles, constantly look for service opportunities and follow all Stratosphere safety and operating procedures.
• Presents menus, suggests cocktails, beer, appetizers and specials and serves food and beverages efficiently and in a timely manner
• Ensures tables and lounge are kept clean and cleared of all unnecessary items
• Answers guests’ questions and stays current about property events and attractions
• Sets-up tables, including tableware and condiments, and maintains and closes work stations in an efficient, clean and timely manner
• Greets guests and provides excellent service to all internal and external guests
• Monitors guests throughout their visit to ensure all needs are met
• Totals bills, checks them for accuracy and obtains payment from the guest
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Prior beverage and food serving experience preferred.
• High-end lounge or nightclub experience is preferred.
• Excellent guest service and communication skills
• Ability to use the Infogenesis computer system
• At least 21 years of age
• Comfortable serving in designated uniform
Required Work Cards
• Alcohol Awareness
• Walking (75% of the time)
• Vision (critical)
• Literacy (critical)
• Must not be afraid of heights
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly