Arizona Charlies - Decatur
Rewards Club Representative
Type of Shift:
Player Development & Players Club
Summary: To provide information to guests about the benefits of being an acePlay member including specials, promotions, cash back, cash coupons, party invitations and other casino offerings. Assists club members with any questions and/or concerns regarding the club.
• Explain to guests how the acePlay card entitles them to special benefits including cash back, cash coupons, special promotions and offerings
• Enroll and create new member accounts
• Review daily event calendar and be familiar with current activities/offerings and all Casino/Hotel current promotions etc.
• Print cash and/or comp vouchers from CMS, reprint player cards from CMS, issue pin code numbers from CDS, enroll new players in K-man for new player incentives
• Assist with guest complaints, comments and card discrepancies
• Run weekly tournaments, including completing sign ups and collecting funds for tournament
• Balance drawer accurately
• Keep booth area clean and orderly at all times
• Provide excellent guest service at all times to the general public and all fellow casino team members
• Open and close club
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Ability to accurately input and access information in the property management system/computers.
• Ability to accurately compute accurate mathematical calculations
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal
• Excellent guest service skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Six months previous experience in same or similar role preferred
Required Work Cards
• Walking, standing and/or stooping for 90% of the time.
• Lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling or otherwise moving objects weighing up to 15 pounds less than 25% of the time.
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity.
• Hearing, speaking, vision, literacy (critical)
• Work inside in noisy, smoky environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly