• High school degree or equivalent preferred.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• One year previous experience working in a high volume pizza parlor or Italian restaurant is strongly preferred; six months related food experience is required.
• Must be able to communicate in written and oral form and take instruction.
• Knowledge of kitchen equipment and sanitation guidelines required.
• Must be able to furnish all documents required to work in the U.S.
• Regularly required to stand, walk or stoop.
• Regularly required to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity.
• Walk, stand or crouch or run on narrow, slippery or erratically moving surfaces.
• Needs to distinguish between shades of color.
• Regularly required to work in varying degrees of temperature.
• The noise level in the environment is usually moderate. Moderately exposed to cigarette smoke. The pace of the environment is usually fast.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.