• At least 21
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Fluency in English both verbal and written.
• Provide legible communication and directions.
• Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers).
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
• 1 year restaurant experience preferred
• Experience in Hospitality Industry in similar position.
• Previous guest relations training preferred.
Required Work Cards
• Alcohol awareness card
• Health card
• Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 75 pounds.
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity.
• Walk, stand, crouch, or run on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
• Use tools or equipment requiring dexterity.
• Vision, hearing, speaking (critical).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Inspect and/or detect odors to ensure quality and safety.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.