Arizona Charlies - Boulder
Yukon Grille Bus Person
Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Summary: Assist Server in providing quality food and beverage service to guests courteously and efficiently. Maintain cleanliness of tables, service areas and equipment. Stock all wares and equipment needed for service.
• Maintain complete knowledge of table/seat/station numbers, room capacity, hours of operation and proper table set ups.
• Complete opening side duties:
• Attend Pre-Meal Meeting.
• Serve water to all guests in accordance with departmental specifications.
• Serve bread and butter in accordance to departmental specifications, when applicable.
• Serve coffee, tea and other designated non-alcoholic beverages following established service procedures.
• Remove soiled wares and other items from tables as assigned.
• Transport tray from restaurant to breakdown area; separate wares and food according to procedures.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness of assigned tables.
• Place additional utensils and wares on tables as directed.
• Refill water, tea, coffee beverages according to procedures.
• Clean and reset tables immediately after guest departs in accordance with department procedures.
• Lift Trays in accordance with departmental standards.
• Breakdown Tray.
• Replenish wares in side stations throughout shift.
• Clean coffee machine and other beverage equipment as assigned to the established standards.
• Check out with supervisor at the end of shift
• Complete closing duties as assigned.
• At least 21
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Fluency in English both verbal and written.
• Provide legible communication and directions.
• Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers).
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
• 1 year restaurant experience preferred
• Experience in Hospitality Industry in similar position.
• Previous guest relations training preferred.
Required Work Cards
• Alcohol awareness card
• Health card
• Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 75 pounds.
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity.
• Walk, stand, crouch, or run on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
• Use tools or equipment requiring dexterity.
• Vision, hearing, speaking (critical).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Inspect and/or detect odors to ensure quality and safety.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly