Arizona Charlies - Decatur
Steakhouse Bus Person/Runner
Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Summary: Work with the Steakhouse Food Servers to ensure guests have all food and beverage items needed, tables are kept clean and well-maintained in a timely manner, and follow pre-determined service standards to ensure a positive guest dining experience at a level consistent with a steakhouse environment.
• Greets the guest in an upbeat and positive manner
• Delivers bread, serves and replenishes water, and/or guests’ beverage of choice, alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic, in a timely manner
• Maintains a general knowledge of menu items and beverages offered
• Clears table as soon as appropriate, including crumbs, using pocket crumber or folded napkin, onto their service tray or plate
• Transport dirty tableware to the dishwashing area
• Sets tables according to the standards of the outlet
• Polishes glassware and silverware
• Monitors and maintains cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
• Maintains complete knowledge and complies with all Departmental policies, procedures and service standards
• Other duties as assigned
• Six months previous experience performing same or similar job duties
• Previous experience working in an upscale dining or steakhouse environment preferred
• Experience providing high-touch guest service expected in an upscale or steakhouse room environment
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and remain calm in a high-paced, hectic environment
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Minimum 21 years of age
Required Work Cards
• Alcohol Awareness
• Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Walking or standing up to 100% of the time, including movement on slippery and/or narrow surfaces
• Vision, hearing, speaking and literacy (critical).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Working inside in a noisy, smoky, and hot or cold environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly