Arizona Charlies - Boulder
Sourdough Cafe Server
Type of Shift:
Food & Beverage
Summary: Take and serve food and beverage orders utilizing suggestive selling techniques and following Arizona Charlie's Boulder service standards while providing excellent guest service.
• Greet the guest in an upbeat and positive manner
• Presents menus to guests and uses suggestive selling techniques to sell appetizers, soups, salads, entrees, specialty items and desserts
• Take orders and serve food and beverage items according to service standards
• Be knowledgeable of menu items
• Input orders accurately into POS system
• Resolve guest complaints ensuring guest satisfaction
• Be familiar with all hotel services and local activities in order to respond to guest inquiries
• Legibly write orders and present to the kitchen when the system is down.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
• Pre-bus the table as the guests finish each course
• Ensures that all food is served within health, safety and sanitation guidelines
• Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all Departmental policies, procedures and service standards
• Other duties as assigned
• One to three years previous experience performing same or similar job duties
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and remain calm in a very high-paced, stressful environment
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal
• Previous experience with point-of-sale systems, computers and calculators
• Must be at least 21 years of age
Required Work Cards
• Alcohol Awareness
• Lifting, pulling, pushing, carrying at least 75% of the time
• Walking or standing up to 100% of the time
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity 75% of the time.
• Vision, hearing, speaking and literacy (critical).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Working inside in a noisy, smoky, and hot or cold environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (702) 380-7743.
©2016 Findly, All Rights Reserved
Powered by Findly