• One to three years previous experience performing same or similar job duties
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and remain calm in a very high-paced, stressful environment
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal
• Previous experience with point-of-sale systems, computers and calculators
• Must be at least 21 years of age
Required Work Cards
• Alcohol Awareness
• Lifting, pulling, pushing, carrying at least 75% of the time
• Walking or standing up to 100% of the time
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity 75% of the time.
• Vision, hearing, speaking and literacy (critical).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Working inside in a noisy, smoky, and hot or cold environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.