EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* 6 months customer service experience, most preferably in a casino or hospitality environment.
* Must possess exceptional guest service skills.
* Must have good verbal communication skills.
* Must have good phone etiquette.
* Must have basic computer skills.
* Must be able to work standing/walking for long periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must conduct themselves in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations, and Seminole Tribe of Florida departmental policies and procedures.
* Must be team-oriented and must enjoy working with and assisting people.
* Ability to read and understand all Seminole Tribe of Florida policies and procedures.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
* Must be able to complete standard Seminole Tribe of Florida forms and reports.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an incumbent to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
* This position requires frequent sitting, walking, sometimes stooping, bending and lifting up to a maximum of 40 lbs.
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to other members of federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.