- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge of cleaning equipment and chemicals is preferred.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent is preferred.
- Must possess outstanding guest service skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have high standards of cleanliness.
- Must conduct themselves in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations, and Seminole Tribe of Florida/departmental policies and procedures.
Ability to read and understand all Seminole Tribe of Florida policies and procedures.
Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
Must be able to complete standard Seminole Tribe of Florida forms and reports.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an incumbent to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to frequently stoop, kneel, bend, and crouch.
- Must be able to push cleaning cart and operate vacuums.
Internal Preference Policy
The Seminole Hard Rock Tampa gives third preference in all of its employment practices to current Internal Team Members who meet the job requirements. This includes preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment.