Under direct supervision of the Lead Surveillance Technician, the Surveillance Technician is responsible for repairs, maintenance and upgrades to interior and exterior surveillance equipment, according to regulations set forth by the gaming commission and internal control standards.
• Perform trouble shooting and testing of the Alarm System, Access Control System and the Surveillance System.
• Install, repair and make upgrades to the CCTV System, Access Control System, Alarm System and Audio System used by the Surveillance Department.
• Conduct preventative maintenance on all surveillance equipment.
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate logs of all preventative maintenance preformed.
• Maintain direct communication with the Lead Technician of any incidents, technical problems and/or employee related situations.
• Other duties as assigned.
| Minimum Requirements:
• Preference is given to qualified Santa Ana Tribal Members.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Two years experience in electronics and/or CCTV.
• A+ Certification.
• Ability to comprehend equipment schematics and construction blueprints.
• Ability to work under time constraints.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Pueblo of Santa Ana Gaming and Regulatory Commission key gaming license.
Essential Mental Functions:
The essential mental functions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Maintains a strict level of confidentiality regarding company information.
• Ability to work on assignments that are complex in nature while exercising sound judgment in problem resolution and actively participates in making recommendations.
• Display strong verbal and written communication skills
• Able to read and interpret written information. Writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar and varies writing style to meet needs.
• Must be able to work independently and exercise good judgment in handling a variety of situations.
• Strong numerical or statistical aptitude.
• Strong mathematical skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Proven ability to provide outstanding customer service.
• Must have excellent problem solving abilities.
• Must be a detail oriented, organized individual with the ability to multi-task.
• Proven ability to handle conflict situations
• Ability to respond appropriately and in a timely manner in emergency situations.
• Must be a Team Player.
Essential Physical Functions:
The essential physical functions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of the position, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, turn, use hands and fingers to grasp, handle, and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
• Must be able to work various hours including weekends and holidays.
• Must present self in a well-groomed, professional appearance.
• The employee must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to work at a fast pace.
• Must be able to handle stress effectively.
• Must be able to maneuver around the office and the facility as needed to collect and distribute all necessary documents.
• Must be able to sit for long durations of time.
• Must be able to work in inclement weather.
• Physical ability to safely perform the essential job functions of the position.
• All traditional office equipment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Employee will be exposed to inclement weather and a second-hand smoke-filled environment.