1. Provide excellent customer service and establish guest perception of superior guest service as that of exceptional hospitality and friendliness.
2. Ensures that all items served to our guests are of high quality and presented consistently.
3. Utilizes the 10/5 rule when making initial contact with guests and greet every guests with a warm greeting as well as a positive parting remark that expresses gratitude for their business.
4. Maintain control and balance of bank and revenues to ensure accurate tendering the throughout shift whereas monthly variances do not exceed more or less than five dollars.
5. Ensures that security escort is always present when transporting money to and from the casino vault.
6. Participation in daily stand up meetings to ensure property information is understood.
7. Timely completion of computer assisted training as required.
8. Ensure that the cleanliness of the work area is properly maintained and that opening and closing side work is completed daily by shift as assigned.
9. Ensures proper temperature requirements are maintained at all times as well as temperature logs completed as required.
10. Ensure that health and safety regulations are maintained at all times.
11. Perform additional duties and responsibilities as necessary or assigned management.