1. Ability to receive, count, and sort currency and chips in large amounts.
2. Ability to prepare and maintain non-routine records and reports.
3. Ability to work under pressure.
4. Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
5. Ability to deal effectively with the public and casino staff.
6. Knowledge of drop/count and cashier cage operations highly desirable
7. Knowledge of Casino cash receipts and reporting requirements.
8. Knowledge of basic accounting functions.
9. Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position