1. Performs basic carpentry, cement finishing, electrical repair, plumbing, plastering, painting, glazing, roofing and sheet rock work.
2. Inspects buildings and equipment for damage and vandalism and repairs mechanical, electrical and plumbing.
3. Uses hand and power tools and assists in erecting new and/or remodeling of existing buildings.
4. Visually inspects building exterior and trim, ceiling panels, roof, fire exits, walls, floors and performs basic repair work as needed.
5. Replaces electrical plugs, light switches, and general electrical repairs.
6. Operates and repairs vehicles and heavy equipment owned by the Pueblo of Sandia.
7. Utilizes high lift for maintenance tasks when required.
8. Replaces covers on Gaming tables as required.
9. Perform additional duties and responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
10. Ability to read blue prints