1. Responsible for the generation and sales of computerized tickets to customers who have provided written documentation of numbers desired.
2. Responsible for the Collection of accurate cash from Keno ticket sales and control of cash banks assigned. Provide accurate cash pay out to winning Keno ticket holders. Ensure receipt and recording of all cash transactions.
3. Responsible for knowing Emergency Security Operational Procedures.
4. Provide excellent customer service and establish guest perception of the Keno Department and exceptional hospitality and friendliness.
5. Responsible for adhering to Title 31 procedures.
6. Responsible for verifying all winning Keno tickets.
7. Responsible for verifying Keno numbers pulled from Keno machine.
8. Responsible for the strict compliance with Sandia Casino Internal Controls and compliance with Federal cash reporting requirements.
9. Ensures the computer and Keno machines are clean. Report equipment malfunction to management.
10. Perform additional duties and responsibilities as necessary or assigned.